Today you are one step closer to feeling better!
As a practical, interactive, solution-focused therapist, I provide therapy and counseling services to help clients resolve current problems and long-standing patterns.
I work with a variety of clients, including:
- Couples who wish to work on communication and improve their relationship.
- Parents who feel "stressed out" by their kids and teens and are having parenting difficulties.
- Individuals struggling with eating issues and their relationship with food.
- Individuals struggling with depression or anxiety and want to feel happier and calmer.
- Individuals seeking support during a life transition.
Relationships: marriage, couples, family, work, and social
Parent coaching: regaining power as parents; launching children and young adults; establishing healthy boundaries
Young adults: developing a sense of self; healthy relationships; finding a career path
Older adults: adjusting to retirement; caregiver support
Acute or chronic illness: adjusting to illness; support
Divorce and separation: adjusting & moving on; co-parenting
Mood issues: depression; anxiety; bipolar disorder
Eating disorders: anorexia; bulimia; binge-eating disorder; body image issues
Substance abuse: addiction; recovery
Codependency: developing a sense of self in relationships; creating balance in relationships